You are responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
4. Return Credit. Items that have been returned for a Solﬁngers merchandise credit will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit (a "Merchandise Credit") at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, and, if applicable, the return shipping charges will be deducted from the amount of the Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit may be redeemed only for the purchase of merchandise on the Site and may not be used for the purchase of gift cards or services. Merchandise Credit is not transferable and may not be combined with Merchandise Credit belonging to others. At no time may you purchase, sell or barter any Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. The obligations represented by outstanding Merchandise Credit may at any time be assigned to and assumed by any afﬁliate of, or successor to, the present or any future owner of the Solﬁngers website, or any third party under contract with such present or future owner. You, as an Account Member, expressly consent to and authorize any such future assignment and assumption of outstanding Merchandise Credit obligations, and you agree to look solely to such assignee in the event of future assignment and assumption of outstanding Merchandise Credit obligations, and you agree to look solely to such assignee in the event of any such transfer.
5. Return Refund. Items that have been returned for a refund to your original form of payment will be refunded (a "Return Refund") at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax and the return shipping charges (if any) will be deducted from your refund. Please note that in connection with the Return Refund, a refund to your original form of payment includes restoring any prior Merchandise Credit that you may have used for your purchase to your Solﬁngers account. Refunds to your original form of payment will appear on your statement within seven days. All Solﬁngers Carry Pouch given with Purchase only must be returned along with returned merchandise. If the carry pouch is not returned, $10.00 will be deducted from the Return Refund.
6. Credit Balances. Any credit balance (Merchandise Credit) will be automatically applied to your next purchase of merchandise from the Site. To the extent your credit exceed the amount of your total purchase, the excess credit balance will remain in your account to be applied to your next purchase, subject to the foregoing terms and conditions. If your account is terminated for any reason, any credit balances in your account may be cancelled, except as prohibited by law. Account balances are determined by Solﬁngers and such determination is ﬁnal.
7. Text Messages. If you provided us with your mobile phone number, you must have a text messaging-enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan in order to receive text messages from us. This service is free from Solﬁngers but charges from your carrier for usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges.
8. Accuracy of Content; Limitations on Quantity. Excluding Account Member Content, the information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or speciﬁcations, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law ). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event, promotion, or Boutique at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). The inclusion of any products, services and/or experiences on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products, services and/or experiences will be available. If a product, service and/or experience offered and sold by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it subject to the terms set forth herein.
9. Proprietary Rights. Excluding Account Member Content, you acknowledge and agree that the content, software, materials and other components (including but not limited to our logos, graphics, videos, music, button icons, and page headers) available on the Site are the property of Solﬁngers.com, and Solﬁngers, Inc./or its afﬁliates, subsidiaries, or licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from content or materials on the Site. Reference to any products, services or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof or any afﬁliation therewith by Solﬁngers.com and Solﬁngers, Inc.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites; No Implied Endorsements. This Site may contain links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality, or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website, or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website, or of any product or service provided by a third party.
12. Disclaimers. Solﬁngers.com is not and shall not be at any time responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including personal injury or death, (whether in tort, contract, or strict liability), or to any act or omission by Account Members of the Site, by Solﬁngers or by any third party or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Site. Solﬁngers.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, delay, communications line failure, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Member Content or other Member communications. Solﬁngers is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or cable network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or trafﬁc congestion on the Internet or on the Site, including any injury or damage to Member's or other person's computer related to or resulting from participation on or through the Site.
THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ALL TEXT, IMAGES, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON, ACCESSIBLE FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOLFINGERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FREE OF ERRORS; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS
13. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLFINGERS.COM AND SOLFINGERS,INC. ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON OR STORED OR MAINTAINED BY SOLFINGERS.COM, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SOLFINGERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SOLFINGERS.COM, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO SOLFINGERS.COM IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTION OR GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLFINGERS.COM, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF SOLFINGERS.COM.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, products, services and experiences available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such states some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
14. International Use. We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
15. Solﬁngers Afﬁliates. Is not afﬁliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products, services and/or experiences without a written agreement with us. Solﬁngers reserves the right to void all service, return, and other policies for orders and Solﬁngers products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers. Solﬁngers is not responsible for any representations by unauthorized sellers.
17. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative, and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. If you believe that someone has wrongly ﬁled a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send this Site a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for further information. Our contact for copyright issues relating to this Site (including the notices and counter-notices) Please note that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
September 15th, 2012 © 2012, Solﬁngers.com/Solﬁngers, Inc. All rights reserved.